It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-11

Notes:

I had someone I trust make a comment that there is nothing important on my blog. He is right. That is not what the blog is for. It is for me. I'm sorry to subject my couple readers to unimportant comments on my life and things that may only cause me pause. Tough.

There was some kind of police action next to my work today. I bet it makes the news because there were several cop cars and at least two helicopters buzzing around. I'll probably forget to follow up on any entry here.

Videos

Just a water balloon being filmed in slow motion. Strangely fascinating.

POV RC aircraft. I can't get enough.

WARNING! contains nudity

These are our Australian TRF camping adventurers.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Laurie was there when the guy jumped out of his car and ran. She said that there were a ton of cops already on his tail.