It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-01

Notes:

We have a need to boot from flash cards at work. Doesn't every one? I messed with it and messed with it and finally gave up on Red Hat for the moment. We ended up using Stress Linux to test some new machines. We ended up buying a bunch of cheap USB thumb drives to run it. I've spent days fighting the other setup including the weekend before Thanksgiving. All for naught. Well, I did learn a bunch of stuff that doesn't work.

I walked to the bus stop this morning in a dreary gray haze. The air was wet and cold. It just felt nasty. The trip home would have been catastrophic. It was very cold and very wet. I haven't even brought in the trash can yet. John gave me a ride. Hell of a guy. Saved me perhaps the most miserable trip home I would have had this year.

No comments: