It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-23

New Year's Resolution

It is a bit early so I'll make this quick. My new year's resolution is to have no resolutions, no ultimates, no absolutes. I am officially flexible and malleable. I will be firm on all things that matter, but not unbendable. No will still mean no. I will just put thought in to it first. Even if it does not show.

I tend to stick to my new year's resolutions. Resolution, result. Hey, I'm impressed.

I'm satisfied with my eating habits. Well, not satisfied. I'm at peace with my eating habits. The only change I want to make is to eat far fewer fried foods. My body just doesn't handle them like it used to. I might want to eat a bit less over all as well. I'm at that age where my materialism becomes more conservative.

I do not want ot be a Republican or Democrat for the sake of being one or the other. I align more so with Republicans than Democrats.

I'm tired of getting screwed by repair and sales people. There really are no honest people left in the world. The choice here may be to become more devious. I don't like that at all.

I've already brought my anger under control more than I ever thought I would. I've even learned to use that energy for good. This is not perfect by any measure. I have worked on it and worked on it and I am finally in a position where I feel comfortable feeling anger. I can feel anger without getting upset. I can want to be anger without blowing my top. It really is better to use that energy to fix the problem. The blog helps too. This is because I can channel that energy through the blog. Now with Facebook and Twitter, eyes are diluted. and I feel funny putting thing on the blog because I know no one bothers to read personal blogs any more.

No comments: