It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-01

1 cop = all cops

Four uniformed officers were ambushed and killed in a coffee shop while doing some paperwork on their laptops. I've heard some information come out about that shooter that I just can't wrap my head around. I'm not going to get in to details. 

Why those four officers? Were they just the easiest to get close to at a distracted moment? I'm sure all will come out. The suspect has been shot dead. I read that he had been released from jail at some point. Some say he should have been in jail when this incident happened.

The suspect had some help from family members and the community. All four cops were waring body armor. The suspect was wounded in the shootout. One of the officers died outside the coffee shop.

A couple of my friends are cops. They put their lives on the line every day. This causes a community of officers across the nation. Sure there are tons of rivalries and downright indignation, but law enforcement is a brotherhood. This guy ambushed 4 cops, in uniform, doing something that every cop does every day.


Police aren't sure what motivated Mr. Clemmons to shoot the officers. He was recently arrested in Pierce County on suspicion of third-degree assault on a police officer and second-degree rape of a child and was released Nov. 24 after posting bail.


Staring down the barrel of child rape case ay? Some might think that sort of thing was all it took. Four white cops and a black suspect (that link is a bit old). Of course, that couldn't have had anything to do with it..

No comments: