It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-23

Notes:

Couple of pictures from the bus stop this morning. I can't put them on the blog because they are only available on FaceBook. I just need to set up Picassa or one of the other services. It was foggy. There were five of us waiting this morning. I'm not sure if any one else noticed the pretty scene across the street.

I'm out of practice. I had to clean a laptop of malware today. It took me the better part of the day. You have to boot in safe mode, download from another machine because this machine only gets on the network via wireless. Run the software, realize it didn't catch everything. This means you have to start over because the machine is reinfected. Now you reboot back in to safe mode after running the software. ... Give me a break. All the troubles I've had in Linux do not add up to one bad malware attack.

Our house stinks. It smell like cat shit all day every day. It cannot be healthy. I want to put up some pictures of the piles of junk everywhere. That cannot be healthy either. There is nowhere to put all this junk. Apparently, we can't part with it.

No comments: