It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-11

Notes:

The Engines of our Ingenuity has gotten lame. They have done some episodes that don't seem like they are on the topics that match the theme of the show. Consumerism comes tom mind. It just seems to me like the series is trying tojump the shark.

Google just bought a company that is all about mobile advertising. Be prepared to get slammed with adds on your phone. This may be a great opportunity for Apple to come out and limit the amount of advertising on the iPhone. This would make the pool smaller and make each advertisement more precious and thus worth more. The Android (Google OS) platform for phones will be much more difficult to control the amount of advertisement so there is opportunity for abuse.

Everyone wants a letter shape for the financial recovery. We are promised a recovery. What if this is the new normal? People say the recover will be a "U" shape or an "L" or "W" or "V" shape. I have a bad feeling it will look more like a lumpy saw blade. That letter shape is important to many because it is easy to know what to do on the way down. Nothing. You sit and wait. When the line turns up, that is when things get tricky. When do you sell?

Half of the workers in the U. K. have left a job because their boss sucked. Most managers in the U. K. are accidental. They were a good worker who was handed the job of handling others. I imagine the numbers are not as far off in the U. S..

Stitcher coming soon for Android. YES!!!

I was using this app for Android called StreamRagious or something like that. It sucked. Not only did it crash every five minutes, but one of the 'updates' recently took the settings button off the menu. I guess they thought that was only for paying customers. I would never pay 6.99 for something that crashes like that app did. I get a warning on my phone this morning "Low on space". This stupid app had eaten most of the free space on my phone. JUNK!!! I ended up downloading another app that is called 'A Online Radio' It is free and looks like it is about fifteen times better than that other app. Come on Stitcher.

Next generatin Android phone.

No comments: