It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-10

Notes:

On the walk in today I was set upon by bugs. I walked in to a spider web and chased the spider for three minutes until I flicked him off. Thirty minutes later I found a huge chunk of web on my shoulder. I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. I killed many, but I'm only one man.

'Volatility" is the word that every one says when analyzing the markets. In other words, no one know what the hell is going to happen. Companies are cutting costs by cutting workers. All that savings is going straight to the bottom line. Workers get screwed. Productivity went up like 9%. More work on the back of each worker. No one can keep this up for long. That kind of jump is going to have some push back at some point.

From a book review on the BBC. "Personally, I like my olive oil well shagged."

I'm watching Last night's Heroes. I really need to stop watching this show. It does little more than piss me off. I want several of the lead characters to die off. I mean real pretend death where they don't come back because of some power or time travel. I mean off the show, pursue other opportunities kind of death.

No comments: