It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-09

Notes:

It took me half an hour to go through my email this morning. that is abnormal for me. The trouble was not junk or tasks, but keeping information and putting details down in bugs and in my notes. It was a hassle to make sure that I had information that might come in handy in the future in a place it might be found.

No Flanking Position this week. It appears life is getting in the way. Honestly, I expected as much. Adam, the guy on the left, is stretched too thin to carry off a video podcast.

Elle had sentences to write for homework. She is not getting the concept of write sentences.

My God it was a rough day at work. I have no strength at all. I'm tore up from the floor up. I'm vegging in front of some TV and then headed to bed.

No comments: