It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-04

Notes:

Something I've resisted complaining about because I do it every time is the sun in my eyes on the bus. I get it four times a year instead of two because of the time change. there I complained about it. Now I can move on until spring time.

Today was pretty much a nightmare. Everything blew up or burned down just as fast as we could poor gasoline the pile.

The U. S. has a higher ratio of public debt to GDP than is permissible to be admitted to the European Union. We are worse than Italy. We owe too much to the rest of the world. it is a good thing we have a strong military. It is the only thing keeping the wolves from our door. (left right and center)

It was pretty outside. It felt like summer in some place nice in the summer. We in East Texas have to wait for November for this weather. Someone out there might be muttering 'global warming' under their breath, but it has always been like this in my memory.

One of the folks at work has trouble opening some excel sheets and accessing email. The machine seems fine. Noting is going haywire on her network. Nothing is sticking out on the box. I am the tech guy. I have to be on top of that. I don't know. I'm guessing that it must be something to do with the shared spreadsheets, which should be banned, and the 33 hops the network makes between her and the email server.

Pics

Sunset from my office window. on Twitpic
Sunset from the office window. We are back in that part of the year where I'll bring more of these online.

New signage on the bus. on Twitpic
Bus sign.

No comments: