It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-30

Elle's Cricket

Elle walked up to me last night just before bed and said "You know that noisy cricket that was outside my window last week?"
"Yes." I answer slowly with a suspicious raised eyebrow.

She responds coyly "It's outside your window now." She did look a bit satisfied with that statement.

The cricket made some noise for a bit, but it was almost relaxing. I was woken up by the screen banging a bit from a front moving through right after midnight. The rain was comforting too.
Elle came to me an hour or so later with a rolly-polly crawling around her hand. She wanted to let it go outside.

I woke up an hour late as Nat came in and asked me "Are you going to work?" it turns out the alarm on my phone was set, but the ring tone was not set. I assume this is because of all the turmoil I've had with the ring tones lately.

made it to work on time thanks to Nat. I do enjoy dropping Elle off at school.

No comments: