It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-12

Very Local News

I remember feeling liberated when I ordered things out of a catalog. I used cashier's checks. I ordered knives and nunchucks, swords, blowguns and throwing stars. I bet everything I ordered has been banned by now. I also ordered ammo cans. I still have some of them them. Good times.

Well, that was all I had. On to some blog-fodder.

Videos of the day

Adam, you better get on the stick. (found here)

I cannot get enough of video cameras on RC aircraft. More please.

My GOD!! I feel old

Videos skipped

Guy flying around in one of those sky diving practice tubes. He was really good. It just looked too easy.

Family screams while they burn to death in a car accident in Mexico.

2009 compilation of people falling and busting their ass.

Trucks rolling down a hill and killing a bunch of middle eastern men.

A bunch of girls attacking a guy in the mens room at a club.

No comments: