It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-28

Notes

It turns out it is getting more and more difficult to find a simple 11x17 black and white laser printer. There are tons of them, but it looks like ink jet printers have so dominated the cheep printer market that the only 11x17 laser printers are designed for high volume, or color output. There are more choices for below $400 color laser printers from HP than black and white.

I want to shoot a video and I have no idea of what. Adam says we should just write something even if it sucks and just do it. Just for the experience. I like that idea and say we shoot a western. The most difficult thing will be the horses.

Now that I've put up some ads, I have a different attitude when listening to podcasts and watching shows. Before, I just endured ads and bypassed them if I could. Now I hate them. I single out a moment in my life to be pissed that they exist. I wonder if receiving my first dollar will change that attitude?

The Simpsons' Tree House of Horror hits 20. I cannot frigging believe this. That is awesome. I wonder how many writers they have gone through. Marge is the first animated character to appear in Play Boy.

I hate it when people meet in the hall and stand there whispering to one another like they can hold a top secret meeting. I'm sure one or two sentences is fine, I witnessed a small group today in a huddle trying to make arrangements for something. They looked guilty of something to be honest.

Disclosure: I don't think I've ever received anything for free that ended up on this blog. I would think that 'free' stuff would stick in my mind. So, screw the FTC. Someone send me something for free that I can review so I have to have a real Disclosure paragraph. I'll hold my breath.

No comments: