It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-22

Notes:

Nat and Elle are both sick. I stayed home this morning to be helpful. The poring rain I would have to walk through helped the decision along. I'm not going to kid myself or my readers. I'm not above dreading the soggy walk. The traffic reports are all about wrecks and clogged lanes full of water. It is a mess out there. Nat said half the map is red. This rain is supposed to keep up until at least lunch time.

So, I had a chance to watch Glee. Adam seemed to like it in the latest episode of Flanking Position. I can't say it grabbed me. I didn't feel sympathetic with any of the characters. The glee club kids are too glee club and the jocks are too jock. The stereotyping is painful. I enjoyed the little 'diary' videos after the episode played on hulu. They were entertaining.

Eastwick Blows. Too much bitching and wining.

It seems like I would like Chuck, but I do not. It has this Get Smart feel, but it just doesn't pull it off.

Modern Family is more bitching and sulking, but I can sit through it because of Ed O'Neill. They try to hit all the buttons of modern sit-com 'realism' with gay couples, strange redundant family tries and global warming. But Ed makes everything OK by being the guy who just wants to watch football and is married to the hot Latina.

Using yet another blog template. I had to add the horizontal lines between days. It is amazing how much of a pain that is. Let me know what you think.

A new template for my pictures is in place. This is really just a test since I had time. Please remember that I have a photo site. It is on my computer at the house. I know, there are a million services for this now, but I still cling to the archaic method of using my own server.

No comments: