It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-15

Notes:

I've decided to stop with the whole "Very Local News" entries. They have just stopped making sense to me. Instead, I'm going to publish "Notes:" entries that show what I'm thinking about in more of an analog dump of thoughts and ideas. The word 'news' implied a point. That would be confusing.

I cannot chew and type my password at the same time. Thank God I'm a geek.

Heard an interview with "Silent Bob" The man loves to talk. I think the whole silent thing was an inside joke.

What if I've already written the thing I will be remembered for? I've only written crap up to now. That might be worse than not being remembered at all. I'll have to get back to you.

An NPR reporter said the first notification of Obama winning the Nobel Prize came to them in an email. They first thought it was from the Onion, but was then dismayed that it was not. The first thing out of everyone's mouth when I told them was "For what?"  I heard the president had a similar reaction.

One third of the billionaires in China are members of the communist party.

No comments: