It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-24

Flanking Position episode 2 is up

Episode 2 part 1

Episode 2 part 2

Episode 2 part 3

My name was almost mentioned mentioned at the very beginning of the middle video under the credits.  Cool. I was counting minutes because A) I was there and B) my phone had a stopwatch. I'm in the credits as Producer. <clear throat> EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! how exciting.

Do not miss the "Borged Vogon" poetry at the end of the whole episode. I know it sounds horrible, and it is, but that is the point. Geoff apparently knocked it off in 10 minutes. Good job Geoff.

I think the funniest joke was the Crusher joke actually.

Last week, i was the first "embed". I would love to get that this time, but I want to watch the videos and watching Elle on Saturday afternoon. She is so cute. She says high to the guys as they yap on the videos. I asked her if she remembered Adam from my and Nat's wedding and she does. He was my best man and held Elle when the vows started.

I shot some pictures of the setup just for fun. Ignore Chris, every one else does. Thank you Nat for letting me play with my friends. Laurie too for letting Adam play. I believe Geoff is married with a little one on the way. Thanks to Mrs. Geoff.

No comments: