It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-17

CAT Boots day 2

Short note on the newCAT boots. When I got home yesterday and took them off, I could have kept going. Well, my feet could have kept going. The CAT boots did not dig any holes or make my feet hurt in ay way. I ware boots all the time and can tell you this is not the case most of the time. The soles are bright yellow down the middle. Not sure why, but this bugs me. They also hold on to mud a bet more so than some of my other boots. Not so much that It bugs me.

Caterpiller is sthe subject of debate over their equipment being used by Israel to distroy launch sites of missiles used against theri citizens. This is a selling point to me. I may not have botherd with CAT boots without that bit of video playing in my head.

Hopefully my next blog post on the subject will probably be in five years when I throw them out.

No comments: