It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-10

Very local News

I'm fed up with the G1. I may look at some sort of Balcbery next time around.

If Facebook were a country, it would be #4 in the whole world. They have 250,000,000 users supposedly. No wonder shit breaks all the time. Half of them are logging in on a daily basis.

zhsy00001 is a bit too unique. it cracks me up when I try to tell people what my blog, twitter, facebook, email address or just about any other link is over the phone or while I'm trying to leave some place.

Five states have never elected a woman to the house or senate. They are Delaware, Iowa, Vermont, Mississippi, North Dakota. Thank you NPR.

Four fire trucks passed me as I got off the bus. They stopped at an apartment complex not far from my bus stop. Someone said their power was out. Nat said at least one of the lights on Westhiemer was out.

No comments: