It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-29

Very Local News

To AC on the bus again this morning. I may ask the bus driver what times he comes by with this bus so I can reschedule.

My phone takes unpredictable pictures. I took on last night of Elle's first sentences that was so blurry, you cannot make out all the scribbling. The sentences looked good. I just wish my phone took a clear picture. Oh, deer, I'm going to have to check the next phone I get to make sure the camera doesn't suck. DAMN!!!! I never wanted that to happen.

I missed yesterday and had to put in two days work. I thought for a moment I would have to stay late tonight, but it will have to be done tomorrow. I'm done. I ain't doing no more till morning.

LiveLeak has had some real junk on the last couple days. The last couple weeks have been very hit and miss. Mostly miss. Not sure if it just myself being jaded by all the exposure, or if there has been a fundamental change in the video selection lately.

Still one of the best car chases if only for the mayhem and amusement.

No comments: