It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-18

U. S. Football

The NFL insists on blocking local viewing of game that are not sold out. They are crossing their fingers and hoping that people do not fin another distraction to replace worshiping their local U. S. football team. I know some folks who do not follow local football. The Texans suck, so I cannot blame them. I've never been in to U. S. football. I would rather watch soccer in Spanish than listen to some snobbish twit prattle statistics for three hours.

When I think about U. S. football, I think about a bunch of rich pimp wannabe drug addicts. Did I mention overpaid? No one I would want to chat over a beer with.

This is Texas. One must tread lightly when pissing on football. this State runs on high school and college football. There have been movies and TV  series on the subject. They were not very good, but then they didn't have to be.

Some guy tried to get permission from the Baseball League to describe a game to his friend. He wanted it in writing of course because that is what it says in the copyright notice. They turned him down. You are not aloud to blog or reproduce even the fact that you watched the game apparently. Good luck with that NBL. U. S. football is probably the in the same ballpark on copyright. =]

No comments: