It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-07

Real

I am so glad that someone is out there kicking ass and taking names. Someone is keeping the current administration in check. someone is comparing the patriotic activism that kept Bush from taking over the world and the other side of the coin doing the exact same thing to the Obama administration are called right-wing extremists.

There are posts galore comparing the actions of the current administration to those of the Bush and Clinton administration There are some people comparing Obama to Carter. I tell you, if another Ronald Reagan can be found, the Republicans will have a decade locked.

Only a couple bloggers admit that it will always be like this from now on. The party in power will go on defense and the party on the bottom will go on the attack. That is just the way of things. We are in an age of never ending campaigns. Every day I'd the day to win or loose the next election. I think this is hindering the ability of the people in charge of our lives to lead and be effective planners.

I still say we should ban lawyers from public office. I think this would help greatly. Plumbers would be better. I still believe this as well. You just have to understand reality to be successful at plumbing.

No comments: