It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-20

Obama

Obama went on five talk shows on Sunday. I'm not sure why. The audience for those talk shows have most likely made up their minds on the subject. Several of the blogs I frequent mention over exposure. I have noticed that people who really liked Obama are kind of getting sick if him all over the news and on every show that will have him. There are limits.

Carter came forward to fan the flames of racism. Someone, I can't keep the names straight, is putting words in people's mouths to bitterly make non racist statements sound racist. This makes me ill. People are desperate. So desperate, they are making stuff up to make it look like their winning some argument. Isn't that what children do in middle school? How has the U. S. sunk to this level? Where is it going?

No comments: