It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-13

Nothing to say

The tea party people did a great job. They even left the ground relatively clean.

The people in charge of the government really do want to rule me like a king over a subjects. The first step is to turn us all in to subjects. Then, when we pay everything we earn to the government, we cannot afford lawyers to fight for our rights.

I mowed this morning. I ran out of strength before mowing the back yard. I managed to kill a bunch of grass close to the house. I may have screwed myself. I hope there are no long term problems caused by this. This is one of those times where I screw something up because a) I don't know what I'm doing and b) I wasn't paying attention or reading instructions. It is all fun and gains until you get a cracked slab because of dead grass.

The oven doesn't close all the way and I do not know way. Nat says it is this way because it needs to vent. When you clean it, you pull a leaver and it closes the vent in the front and locks the door.

The boom boom behind the house got bad Friday and Saturday evening. I really hope they are not up for a repeat tonight. I may snap.

Nat gave me the lowdown on Vampire diaries the TV show. It has ripped off ten different shows. The Crow, Twilight, Covalent, et al. She is waiting on Underworld rip off sto show up. She noticed these all have the same production company. Things that make you go hmmmm.

No comments: