It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-09-07

Death will not stop the wheel of time series


New Wheel of Time Book — Chapter One Online, Released Oct 27
Tor Books has made the first chapter of the latest Wheel of Time book available to readers for free via their website. This is the first book to have work from Robert Jordan's replacement, Brandon Sanderson, since Jordan died in September of 2007. The Gathering Storm is complete and will be released on October 27th of this year. In addition, the prologue to this book will be available in e-book format on October 17th for $2.99. The whole of the Wheel of Time series will also be released as e-books with several of the books receiving new cover art as well. Update: 09/07 23:42 GMT by KD : Reader Daniel Benamy points out that the correct release date for the prologue e-book is September 17.

I have been waiting for years for this news. I do not care if it is online or in a book. I just want the series continued. Someone said the stile of the new writer is appropriate. Once it comes out in full, there will be a way of getting an audio book or perhaps the library for the blind will have something. This one will be popular.

I read the 11 book series in record time. I could not find audio versions of the book and I would have borrowed the books anyway. So, I downloaded text files and had my computer read them to me. shhhh. I know that is not the best way to do things. I try to keep it to a minimum. Promise.

No comments: