It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-05

Why didn't Gore go?

As happy as I am to find the journalists coming home, I'm upset that Clinton gets a feather in his cap for being a diplomat. I do not like the fact that 'an apology' passed from the U. S. to North Korea.  I'm very upset that the Norks feel like they got their point across.

Nat was watching the plane land that had the journalists on board. Natalie was crying on the phone while describing the scene to me. Gore cracked a joke and one of the women ignored her four year old as someone made a speech. It was all very pompous sounding.

I didn't know that Gore owned the company that the two women worked for. I hope he is ponying up the cash for the whole trip. I hope my tax dollars are not paying for this mess.

Why didn't Gore go? He asked his buddy Bill to take care of it. Maybe there is a bunch of politicking going on in the background. I know I do not know the facts. I do not want to know the facts. I do not want this issue to soak up thought cycles of my mind any more than it already has. I want Gore and Bill Clinton to gracefully fade away and not darken my the doorstep of my synapses again.

It sounds like Gore didn't have the clout that the Norks wanted. That has got to eat him alive. He seems like a stuck up French pig of a man to me. Just saying.

No comments: