It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-11

Very Local news

I drained my phone battery last night to the point it turned off. I plan on doing this a couple times. I wonder if it really helps lengthen the life of the battery.

The bus driver this morning was out to kill someone. Every time someone got on the bus he punched it and tried to throw them down the isle. It isn't the first time either. I may try to catch the jerk on video and find out how he likes a DVD sent to his superiors. Lucky for him I'm so lazy.

Nissan.com is a computer technician. Nissanusa.com is Nissan. Microsoft just bought office.com.

Swiss banks have been secretive for ages. It may flip the other way round. U. S. is pushing very hard to get 50,000 U. S. citizen's names and account information. This will kill the whole idea of parking your money in a Swiss bank.

I put a typo in my father's phone number in Gmail. This was no big deal until I used Chompmsms on my phone to send him an sms. Now, Chomp insists on linking the broken number every time I try to send my dad a text. I do not know how to clear the cache of information on my phone. This is driving me nuts.

A friend of mine is headed to Gen Con next week. Actually, it is several friends. They go every year. They always have a blast. There are new stories every time. They invited me several years ago. I could not put up with that much gaming for four days. It just wouldn't work out.  I wish they would take more pictures. I wish they would Tweet the convention. No dice. I don't think any of them are in to that sort of thing

No comments: