It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-23

Sunday Evening on edge

I get on edge sometimes. I'm not sure why. I have this kind of panic attack ting going on where I get bound up in my own head and want to run away or hide or something. I'm not sure how to control it. I'm not sure how to make myself relax. It is anxiety over everything in the world. It is just a general uneasiness. More like a general pisttoffness over everything that has ever crossed you.

Tomorrow is work. Tomorrow is Monday. There is a bit of anxiety over just going to work. Every one has that. I worry for nothing to be honest. I have too much of it.

Elle has not a care in the world. I wish  tomorrow she will hit the door of that school and first grade with the confidence of dark ops. I can learn something from that little girl. She also sleeps right through the boom boom next door. It is going on tonight and will drive me up the wall.

They were boom booming all night last night. They will do the same tonight. I need to learn to sleep through it. I need to learn to like it I suppose. Humans have learned to endure far worse thing. I need to get to bed regardless of noise. I'll figure something out. I'll make it work. Or I'll burn out twice as fast for lack of sleep.

No comments: