It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-08-02

I'm so sick of this

Beer Summit, Suds Summit, Suds-astroika. Whatever you call it, people in the world are dying for causes that mean to destroy us and our media is all about who got what beer and what symbolism did it all have. This video was pulled from some MSM web sites so I thought I would give it the mass exposure of my blog and the twenty hits a week to keep the momentum going.

Nothing was settled. The beers chosen by the three guys means nothing. I would like to park under a tree at the well manicured White House lawn, pop a beer with the president, look him in the eye and ask him to kindly stop pissing away my grand children's future. And stop apologizing for everything the rest of the world hates about the U. S.. They are just jealous. The rest of the world would love to be the ones in charge. They would fuck it up far worse than we have. I'd say we have done a pretty dman good job not bitch-slapping every po-dunk third world shit-hole that steps between us and what will make us even more in charge of the planet.

How many beers was that again?

No comments: