It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-16

Very Local News

We have this barbecue place next to our work. Today, about thirty of the people from our company showed up in about four groups. It was semi-random. It seemed like half the company was there. We should have gotten a group discount.

"When the levee breaks" The drums were played at the bottom of a stairwell and the microphone was three stories up. think about that the next time you listen to that song.

No, those guys were not stoned out of their minds every frigging moment. Not Led Zeppelin.

I had a good day at work today. I was very busy. I worked hard. I got some things done. I got some help when I needed it. Hopefully I gave good help when someone else needed it. It was a full day. I forgot to do my time tracking. DAMMIT!!!!

Elle had swimming lessons again today. She says she doggy-paddled. The way she said that I cannot possibly spell.

No comments: