It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-08

Very Local News

I find myself not having anything to tweet about. Nothing seems worth blabbing to the universe. I have about a thousand posts on Twitter. They are mostly boring as hell. It really is an 'in the moment' kind of thing. If the tweets are taken out of context, things just look normal. The one person who does a great job of tweeting talks about her love life, coworkers, friends and family. I don't know how she doesn't get busted.

When is my sound card going to show up? I miss my podcasts. It is not the news I miss. I get that with streaming through my phone. It is the fiction podcasts I miss. I'm going to have to ge through them on the blog some time. There is a lot of great fiction available out there. Not all of it is science fiction either.

The power earphone splitter showed up. I paid $5 for it plus shipping. The regular earphone jack does not work. The USB looking earphone plug does work. I can indeed plug charge the phone while listing to online radio. Sweet. This rocks. I can now listen to online radio all day at work. The extended battery only lasted about 5 or 6 hours on a full charge. This is the battery that lasted twice as long as the stock battery.

No comments: