It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-10

Note to my grandchildren

The White House plans on spending 18 million dollars on a new web site. On a web site. I have a free blog. I know they could get a top notch web site for a hundred grand. E-Bay may have spent 18 million dollars on their web site. What are their plans for this web site?

The spokesman had the balls to say it isn't much when you consider the amount of money going out the door. Our executive and legislative branch of government of our country has lost the value of a dollar. They would like nothing better than to bring the legislative branch in to the fold.

Have you heard about the stimulus 2.0? Yes, that is right, Our spendthrift government wants to throw another trillion dollars down a hole. light it and dance around the flames while chanting "Yes we can!".

My grand kids are going to look me in the eye and bitch about the one world government holding them by the short hairs. "Why didn't you stand up for yourselves when you had the chance Grandpa?" Where were the people who had spirit? Why did you all just lie down and let the rich roll over you and make you live by their rules?

I was too broke to pay for my house. I was working hard and still worried about loosing my job. There were so many voices on the internet and all media droning on about Michael Jackson's death and legacy. Some football player who had been killed by his girlfriend. A bunch of other celebrities who had been dying in a mysterious cluster lately. Paris Hilton made a movie so bad she was getting sued by the investors. Obama was caught checking out some chick's ass in Europe. Harry Potter 23 comes out next week. Wimbledon is on TV. Hey, they have a new stadium with a roof. About time. I need to tweet that.

The fact that our government just threw pissed away a year's worth of money a month ago and now, wants to do it again and will probably want to do it again after that just doesn't make it through the buzz. Sorry grand kids. I hope y'all don't fall down on the job of being an attentive citizen. Hope y'all keep your eye on the ball. I genuinely hope you are not forced to live under the same set of rules as the entire world and that you will have somewhere to run if you don't like the way things are going..

Sorry for sticking you with the bill. I'm off to listen to some music.

No comments: