It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-27

Boom Boom

Relatively quite boom boom last night. I only heard it after I woke up to go to the bath room. I had gone to bed around 19:30 or so to get sleep before they got loud. Then, they didn't get loud. Bastards. I was able to sleep like a baby. What happened? I looked up how to find a lawyer on the net. Now that I have done that, I find friends with Lawyer relatives coming out of the woodwork.We will find out how it goes over the long term.

Here is what I picture is going on. The owner of the property is being threatened by a bunch of drug dealers. They party and use the empty space of the center as a place to cut drugs for distribution. Someone found the owner and mentioned a lawsuit over the noise and traffic late at night. The owner told the drug dealers. They almost care because they don't want to make a stink over the noise and get some Dudley Doright sniffing around. Honest cops have got to be the biggest fear of drug dealers.

No comments: