It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-20

Very Local News

  • I've only been to Idaho once in my life. We were on our way to Yellow Stone and stopped for lunch. The only thing I remember is the Nazi symbols and white supremacist crap in the bathroom. I just heard a story on the Podcasts from the BBC about African refugees settling in Boise.
  • The German's have a vending machine in one of the airports that sells gold. I'm not kidding. You can buy a single gram of gold in a little present box. It is over priced, but then everything is over priced from vending machines.
  • There was a ruling by some judge that bloggers have no right to anonymity. The suit was brought by a news paper. Why won't they just die and give it up? Papers are a bunch of zombies that are ruining every one's rights on the way to the grave.
  • That plane that the pilot died on kept it quiet from the passengers. I completely understand. Nat said some people got text messages about a pilot dying in a mid air flight that sounded much like their own. There are times one may be too connected. The pilot was 60.
  • Third time is a charm for a project build. Getting tired of deleting tags in subversion.

No comments: