It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-09

Just not creative

The only thing that scars a writer of fiction is a blank page. It is terrifying. I refuse to call myself a writer. I will never write anything substantial at this rate. I write at the speed of a blank page. Then, I bitch about it on my blog. Not productive.

I'm not blocked. I have no ideas or direction. I have little motivation. The only satisfaction I get from my very little bit of writing is putting i    t up on my blog and having it available to the world to critique.

It is not that I lack creativity. I lack motivation. One must be wary of asking for motivation. Some of the best motivation is negative motivation. There may be sacrifices involved.  This makes me want to write a more generic blog entry on motivation.

No comments: