It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-22

Father's day sucks

Father's day is a made up load of bollix to fleece the public and fill a small card-holiday gap after Mother's day. Men don't seem to care if they get cards. If they do, other men worry about them.

I had a really shitty Father's Day. I don't want to get in to it. Let's just say that Natalie understood and was quite patient with me.that means a lot to me.

This is one problem with social media like Facebook. Every third post is "Happy Father's Day every one!" and I want to respond with "Fuck you and Father's day!" I try to hold it in. Poor Nat has to take the brunt.

At least I have a blog on which to wine and complain. At least I know Father's day means something to me. At lest I know I miss the little girl in my life.

Happy Father's day to my dad. He is a hell of a guy. I've learned very much from him.

No comments: