It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-20

Very Local News

  • I heard on one of the podcasts that more efficient vehicles and engines are coming. One of the 'innovations' was more diesel engines. it is about frigging time. How many times have I bitched about the U. S. not letting small diesel engines in? Ford already has them in Europe and elsewhere.
  • One of the podcast geeks is making a huge deal of switching from Windows to Mac. Pussy. Go Linux if you want a change. He keeps saying he is switching from 'PC' to Mac. I suppose it is like calling all drinks a Coke. this guy ranted for an entire show about how great Macs are. I agree. They are wonderful. They are also three times the cost of a comparable box. You get what you pay for. This is a gaming podcast and I have a feeling our little podcaster is growing up.
  • There is a jack hammer six floors below. It is maddening. Hopefully it will nto be there all day. Hopefully it will fix the drainage problem at the corner so I do not have to step over a puddle of smelly glop every morning after exiting the bus.
  • Took a ten minute lunch today. Walked outside long enough to warm my brain with some sunshine. I have to take a lunch that quick because I'm leaving at 16:00 for Elle's kindergarten graduation and would not take a lunch, but if I do not take a lunch, they dock me an hour. I hit a stopping point at around lunch time and walked around out back.
  • Elle graduated Kindergarten today. I live tweeted the event out of sheer boredom. It did bring a tear to most eyes in the room.

No comments: