It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-01

Very Local News

  • I got a USB with Knoppix 6 running. I hen got Puppy loading on another old unused drive.
  • I think that so many people were expecting a huge to-do about Obama's first 100 days that most of the news outlets didn't make a big deal about it. I heard more on the BBC than from the States. Besides, the first 100 days kind of make Obama look like a human. That is not why he was elected.
  • Some warning messages that you will not find in driver installs.
    • "Do not bludgeon the equipment with a sledge hammer while installing."
    • "Do not operate equipment while submerged or  in a vacuum."
    • "Do not use equipment as a jungle-gym while installing."
    • "Do not use equipment as a boogy-board or to prop up table legs."
  • Rosy Scenario is a tricky bitch.
  • My USB key drive went through the washer. I knew it would happen. I kept it in the watch pocket of jeans. It was left in a couple. This time it got washed. Still works. How many pieces of electronics can you say that about?
  • There is a brail e-book reader. it would be great if it took pictures, ran OCR, then converted that to brail. Designed in Korea. Is this thing violating someone's copyright? Amazon won't touch it with a ten meter cattle prod.
  • God! I'm tired. I had the hardest time this afternoon focusing. It was amazing how much I wanted to go to sleep. I wasn't really sleepy. I just couldn't focus. No medicine, no big meal.
  • Home funerals are all the rage. Have you seen the cost of a funeral lately? box me and plant me. I don't care.
  • One of the guys at work who had the same phone I have, the G1, lost it down town while drinking. That is bad enough, but it had a chick's number in it. Insult on top of injury.

No comments: