It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-09

Removing a desktop icon

I had an icon to the windows version of Firefox on my Linux desktop. I had installed Firefox under Wine in order to get Yoville working. The flash player for Linux blows. It looks like the iPhone will run better flash than Linux any day now. That really pisses me off considering there are many times as many people using Linux across the world as the iPhone. That makes this a political decision. It pisses me off no end.

Nat insisted that I play the game so she would have one additional person in her crew. I have not logged in for quite a while. I have $10,000 sitting in my account of Yoville bucks or the base money, which ever you get by going to work in the game.

The icon is off my desktop. It always made me angry that I had to have it there to do something as mundane as play a flash game that Nat would simply leave and move to another flash game. She is on MySpace playing some garden game. Fortunately, my joining that game buys her little or nothing. She will waist hours on that stuff. And she still rides me for reading blogs. I get information out of blogs. Most of them anyway. I get direction in some cases. It just feels like more than a way to waist my time when I read blogs.

No comments: