It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-16

Very Local News

  • Work work work! It is amazing how much time gets eaten up by stupid shit like SVN user rights and bad hard drives. I'm busting my ass and have to stop and fix stupid things along the way. It isn't like it is any one else's job to fix them either. I'm that guy too. I design, build, implement, and fix. I have trouble keeping count of the hats.
  • Saw the jack rabbit again today. He was faster, zig-sagged more, and was more wily. The little guy is learning. I said out loud "All you had to do was stand there and I would never have noticed you."
  • Solares doesn't suck. It has some really nice features. Too bad no one outside of the hard core server world use it.
  • A friend of mine got laid off. She is some kind of auditor for an insurance company or something like that. Never really figured it out. It was a big surprise to her. There was little or no hint to it. Her name is Anna. Please remember her in your prayers.

No comments: