It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-29

Very Local News

  • The camera on my G1 phone is OK. It needs a tremendous amount of light to take a fare picture. It is auto focus which is more of a problem than a cure if I'm honest. It means pictures taken in low light are dark as well as out of focus. The G! disparately needs a flash.
    I do like the crop feature. You can crop a picture right on the phone. Nice. That is much better than digital zoom. If only it had video record functionality.
  • Pig-bug
    • I'm not worried about Swine Flue. I'm well stocked on oinkment.
    • H1N1 (Swine Flue) is giving pigs a bad name, so the PC crowd says to call it by it's scientific name.
    • Houston has th first death by Swine Flue. A 23 month old baby. That is too sad for words.
    • The CDC is all over it. The stops get pulled in regards to bureaucracy when it comes to disease control. That is a good thing.
    • Mass has been canceled in parts of Mexico City. No restaurants beyond take out and no tourists. The drug dealers are still killing each other.
    • I almost hope the waring of masks trend catches on long term.
  • Ever since JW Bush got a shoe thrown at him, it has become fashionable to throw shoes at politicians in the middle east and some other places. Terrific. There are rules to take one's shoes off  before political rallies.

No comments: