It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-20

Very Local News

  • I have some pictures of a beautiful sunrise on my camera. They have been there for over a week. I just haven't had the strength to pull them off and put them up. I had time this weekend if I had remembered. They are worth the effort.
  • The Pirate Bay is in dire straight.s I can't help but think if they had named the place something more bland, they would not have the trouble they have now. Something like "P2P4U" or "File Heaven", but both of those are taken to my knowledge.
  • The writer's guild and studios have struck a deal well short of some deadline that would have caused another gap in all the shows. I wonder what the contract says about online content. No I don't.
  • I have never intentionally clicked on a Google Ad. I've never intentionally clicked on a banner ad of any kind. I've seen some ads and and gone to Google and looked something up. What is going to happen when Google dies? I get it will some day.
  • I needed a new belt. The one I had was made of strange leather loops and not working the way it should. I only get belts when I absolutely have too. Push had come to shove. I got a $10.80 plane black belt at Target during lunch.
  • 1 out of every 10 people in the world is a registered voter in India. (not registered voters, people)

No comments: