It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-16

Very Local News

2009-04-14

  • There is a tax payer advocate system in the IRS. The chick in charge says she fusses at people most of the time.
  • Money is the new sex conversationally speaking. You don't talk about money with your coworkers or neighbors. It is taboo. There are rules expressly forbidding discussing salary between coworkers.
  • Nat is under the weather. There is something going around work. My office partner says he is woozy. I'm doomed.
  • It is offal funny that our government changed the bankruptcy laws in early 2007 I believe, just in time for a huge down tun that would have great to have those old laws around. How convenient for the rich and powerful.
  • I set up a color printer last week. I got a call this afternoon saying it wasn't working. 'Drat!' Got there and found out it was a Corel issue. I haven't messed with a graphic program in years.

No comments: