It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-13

Very Local News

  • Are these "Very Local News" posts or Twittering sapping my creativity? A couple bloggers think that the instant gratification of Twittering saps their juices and they think the service is killing their creativity. Not sure I buy it. I think it is just another place to write something down.
  • 42
  • I heard that Alamo in Austin had a get together last week where they showed the new Star Trek movie as a surprise. They said they were going to show The Wrath of Kan, but showed the new movie instead. Someone in the movie industry gets it.
  • Dell sells desktops an servers that are cosmetically different. Dell, however, does not cross pollinate the drivers. When they sell a server, they only support server OS options and vice versa. This bit me in the ass three times today. It will continue to bite me in the ass for as long as we use Dell.  I believe HP only supports the OS you purchased on the box. I should feel lucky.

No comments: