It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-04-01

Very Local News

  • Happy April Fool's Day.
  • I learned about a new scientific law. The Law of Maximum Inconvenience. That is, you only notice things that piss you off. All the things randomly happening around you that you do not notice are just as unlikely.
    Thank you Dr Karl.
  • The car is paid off.
  • The credit card is at zero.
  • Got out of work today only about half an hour after 'quitting time'. A term by the way that has lost its meaning.
  • Natalie nearly killed us all flipping a U-turn in front of the house. I half expect an officer to knock on our door before the evening is done.
  • Something happened today that never happened before. I got a call on my mobile from someone at work on a work related subject. It turns out I screwed something up.  I hope it never happens again.

No comments: