It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-31

Very Local News

  • Ford mortgaged themselves to the teeth in order to have cash on hand. this puts them in a position of dominance. If GM goes in to bankruptcy, and Chrysler is indeed purchased by Fiat, There may be a missing year of U. S. vehicles because it will take that long for the auto parts makers to shake out the loose bits and get on steady ground.
  • I took the job I have now partly because of the good health plan. Now Obama is going to take that away from me. Soon it will not pay to have a good health plan. Every one will end up with exactly the same health plan whether we want it or not.
  • Dell is going to come out with a stand alone server that can have up to 196 gigabytes of RAM. How sweet it is!!! Others are right on Dell's coattails. That's bigger than my hard drive at home.
  • I walked in to work this morning and got rained on. No big deal. It was hot under my poncho. By the time I went to walk around outside after lunch, it was cold when the wind blew.
  • Got home at 21:30. Still have to pay bills. At least there sie some money in the account. Praise God.

No comments: