It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-27

Very Local News

  • this morning I noticed the jack rabbit again. This is the second day in a row. Yesterday I tried to walk slowly and let the rabbit get away. The little guy tried to run, but that section of roadside is between a fence and concrete barrier next to the road. I ended up chasing the scred thing to the end where it could turn. Today I waited for the rabbit to get to one side and I took off running until I past it and kept going to the end. The rabbit stopped.
  • There is a VMWare appliance out there that is Mac OS X. I forget the cat name it is, but it works. I booted it up under Linux last night and it ran slowly on my machine, but it worked. I surfed the net and poked around in the OS. It won't let me change the screen resolution. Sound didn't appear to work. Flash, YouTube and the like, is unusably slow, to be expected honestly. Not sure I care about that. I want it to check web pages on a Mac.
  • TPeople complain that nano-technology is against God. I wander if the first guy who road a horse had some bearded sage shouting that it was not what God intended. I wander if the first wheel rolled past naysayers on the way to a market. I wander how fire was received on day 3 or so. Are there anti-mobile phone organizations around?
  • Worked very late again. Catching up on my lost episodes. I don't care if we are broke, we are going to get some new phones. Both our phones are messing up. We need some good news to keep ourselves in good spirits.

No comments: