It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-24

Very Local News

  • I have a hard time listening to some of the tech podcasts because they are mostly done by idiots. Others are done by dolts. Some are agitators, and some are just boring. I like the ones that just read Slash Dot.
  • I got reTweeted. Someone told their followers on Twitter to look at my feed. How cools is that?
  • Yesterday, the cleaning up that I seemed to enjoy in one of the unofficial labs, came round. The guy who told me to clean the place up gave a tour.
  • I made a quad boot box today for Win 2003 32, Win 2003 64, Win 2008 32, Win 2008 64. it was pretty straight forward except you must remember to keep the partitions straight. You must also remember that you end up with two boot loaders. I still have not figured out how to add Linux to the mix without breaking everything.

No comments: