It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-19

Very Local News

  • This morning was foggy again. Saw someone pull across an unlit intersection. Half way across, they switched on their brights. The whole area lit up, but your couldn't see anything. They nearly hit the curb. The would have been fine if they had just slowed down and left their low beams burning. Half the cars one the foggy roads had their brights on. Idiots. I'm glad I had my mag light to direct traffic away from me through the mist. It is like a laser in the fog.
  • Had left overs for lunch today. They were left overs from the lunch yesterday. Basically, I had sloppy-joes. The chili was great. I worry it will exact revenge before the day is done.
  • Some motherboards have a slot that looks like a PCI Express x16 that is really a PCI Express x8, but the pins don't go all the way back. I haven't tried sticking a x16 card in the slot. I haven't had time. I would love to know what happens. PCI Express is supposed to be robust and handle it. The card may blow a gasket if placed in the wrong slot.
  • My goodness, I'm tired. I need to turn in early tonight. Maybe listen to my latest book. It seems to put me right to sleep.

No comments: