It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-17

Very Local News

  • Austria is putting that prick who imprisoned his own kids on trial. There are protests out front of the place that have no relation to what has happened. They just want to leach off the furor.
  • I grabbed a shirt that I thought was green this morning. It turns out it is gray. Drag.  Fortunately, political correctness has forbade pinching. Now, rather than a playful pinch, we get a ridicule and harassment. Well, not really. No one said anything. We are so busy, I don't think any one remembered.
  • There is a twist on that whole volume for commercial thing. Four Dudes on Tech are four guys in different places. They are all at different volumes in the final podcast. It is their ninth effort. Maybe they will work out the kinks soon.
  • Someone estimates the sum of credit available on credit cards (people's available credit) will be halved by the end of this year due to lowering limits and attrition (cutting up people's cards).
  • My eyes are dilated. I'm blowing the text up massive to view even the largest detail. Forgive misspellings or blatantly obvious mess ups. This is why I didn't go back to work. I'm useless with dilated eyes.

No comments: