It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-22

Sunday

Woke up several times during the morning with a headache. Felt ill. Went back to bed several times. Finally got up without a headache around 14:00.

Surfed blogs. Watched some movies. Surfed some more blog. Waiting for Elle to get home. Miss her deeply. Our little glob trotter has been off in another state visiting her dad. The cats are even beside themselves.

Nat and I were looking at new phones, but we just don't have the money at the moment. She wants a phone that does music and I want one that lets me do some online stuff like blogging and such. They are pricey, but they are worth it because my phone will prevent me from getting a laptop. I won't need one if I can use the phone to blog and look at documents. The issue will be typing and reading the screen. It won't let me have things read to me.

I changed the cat box, did the dishes. Need to mow both yards. Need to spray the weed killer stuff. Need to do something else. The house could really use a vacuuming, but I just don't want to. It is no wonder Nat walks around in shoes. We need a maid.

The blogs are all about the hypocrisy of the Obama administration and the loss of Obama's popularity points in poles. The man is not perfect and people seemed to think he was perfect there for a while. It could only go down. Many people Obama trusted to take part in his government turned out to be untrustworthy. The guy who was going to run the economy said no thanks and is no saying the Obama is going to bankrupt the U. S.. Obama has embarassed the U. S. with a visit from the U. K. leader recently. Nothing has gotten done except a bunch of rich people getting far more rich, and the government all lying about their involvment in said rich-getting-richer episodes. Then Obama takes a shot at disabled people on Leno. At least Carter could speak an intelligent sentence without a Teleprompter.

It is hitting the fan people. I thought about taking today off. It is getting to the point I do not want to read the news anymore. I'm adicted to the news so that may be an issue.

Back to watching movies.

No comments: