It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-28

Saturday

Saturday

I intended to go in to work today. I got something done last night and felt pretty good about it. When I got up this morning I was sick with coughing and lots of snot. Thus, I called in sick. On a Saturday. I do not know if any one was really depending on my presents or not. They have my phone number. No one called. I was out to catch up on a few things that didn't get done last week. I put in like sixty hours or more. I worked every single one of them. I didn't get much of a break from start to finish.

I pulled my butt out of bed around 14:00 and mowed the front yard. I ran out of energy, or I might have mowed the back too. The weather was beautiful. I wish I could have gotten the back yard mowed to let Elle out there. Nat doesn't want her playing in a bunch of weeds due to bees and such.

Now, I'm watching movies and listening to blogs. I tried to look for a video of other people having fun on a Saturday, I came up blank. I don't feel so down about being sick on a Saturday.

No comments: